Friday 26 July 2013

Real Techniques Brushes

I recently purchased two Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman of pixiwoo fame. 

I got the stippling brush and a kabuki brush. 



I have a few of these brushes and I absolutely love them. 

I haven't tried the kabuki brush before so I'm excited to try it out. You can use it two ways as a closed brush for powder and or if you open it you can sweep on colour for high definition results. 



I've been using the stippling brush for months and I love it but i needed a new one. They say you can create an air brushed high definition look with it and I totally agree. I use it every single day for applying my foundation. It's gives you a flawless look.


You can purchase these from boots. If you keep an eye out from tome to tkme they will have them on special offer. 

I really recommend you trying these brushes out they are fantastic. 

Enjoy! 
Emer x 

No comments:

Post a Comment